Saturday, June 21, 2008

Im Back!!!!

Hey Aliyah again!! So i went to the movies today and saw the funniest movie! You dont mess with the Zohan! Its was really funny but i had to close my eyes on some of the parts that were kinda gross. But it had an element of truth in it. The movie was about an Israeli soldier who moves to America to become a hairdresser. And here he realizes that Palestinians dont care about what the Israelis do and they dont hate each other here. So, well you have to watch the movie to know what im talking about. But it was kinda cool. I wouldnt recommend it for little kids and not really teenagers either. I also had talent/model/singing/dance auditions today. I did horrible: I stuttered and couldnt stop messin up! The singing part was actually good. And I have to go back tomorrow for callbacks. But tomorrow i also have church. But callbacks r after it so im ok. I also met a really nice guy today. Tell you more tomorrow. Bye! Luv ya, AK

No comments: